Photos © Roberto Cavalli.
Tuesday, March 3, 2015
Sunday, March 1, 2015
Friday, February 27, 2015
- Adorned in Armor: Dear Black People, You Are Your Hair. Love, America
- A Glamourous Revelation: I Was *That* Annoying Fashion Blogger
- Art Becomes You: 7 Pairs of Zara Shoes or 1 Pair of Jimmy Choo?
- Chicagoings: The 5 Items You Need for Winter
- Christine Violet: Nature Inspired Fashion
- Chromo Beauty: A Chat With Allison Raskin
- DressCode:HighFashion: Top 10 Oscar's Looks
- Fashion Culturalist: 7 Lessons in Fashion from NYFW
- Fashion Trends and More: Philadelphia Fashion Week
- Ginger Side of Life: How to Get the Perfect Bun
- Hello Handbag: Drool worthy Bags With a Compassionate Twist
- I Can Style U: Dude Create a Fury for Spring 2015
- Inexpensive Chic: How to Dress Stylishly in The Extreme Cold
- Les Assorties: OWAIS HAJI X MAHEEN KHAN
- Life in the Fash Lane: 7 Things I Learned About Fashion Blogging
- Riva la Diva: DIY Burberry Prorsum's Scarf Look
- See Lark: How to Wear Color
- Storybook Apothecary: That Time My Boyfriend And I Joined OK Cupid
- TLV Birdie: Scandinavian Minimalist Makeup
- Wishing for Chanel: Going Cruelty Free
SPONSOR: Shopbop Half Off Kobo, Tai, TB Swim, Merz, Prabal Gurung, Jet Set Diaries, Harris Wharf, Simkhai, Apiece Apart, Emerson Thorpe & Studio Pollini
Wednesday, February 25, 2015
Petra Nemcova in a metallic Marchesa gown and a Salvatore Ferragamo clutch.
Molly Sims in a Tom Ford gown and a Salvatore Ferragamo clutch.
Zoe Saldana in a Prabal Gurung chiffon gown and a Salvatore Ferragamo clutch.
Kate Upton wore a black Roland Mouret gown and a Salvatore Ferragamo clutch.
Meryl Streep wore Lanvin and Salvatore Ferragamo clutch.
Kerry Washington wore a Miu Miu champagne double faced satin bustier top with a bodice enriched with floral motif crystal embroidery. The champagne chiffon skirt is fully embroidered with glass beads and pearls. She complemented the look with a rectangular mirrored clutch. All by Miu Miu.
Chloe Grace Moretz selected a Miu Miu peach floral printed silk taffetas chiné strapless gown with ivory lace enfolded vertical pleats, and ivory-hued satin trim. She complemented the look with burgundy strappy platform sandals and a red silk duchesse clutch. All by Miu Miu.
Photos are property of the respective brands and/or Getty Images.
What are your favourite Oscar looks 2015?