Saturday, October 1, 2011

Fashion Show Coverage: Iceberg S/S 12 (september 23rd 2011)

1
My invitation

2
The view from my seat in row 4

3

Iceberg showed a young, sexy and sporty collection.

4

Jackets and blazers were reminiscent of classic women’s power suits.

5

6

7

Knitwear is an important element of almost all looks.

8

Sequined sport jackets add a masculine touch to feminine evening wear.

9

A very contemporary and wearable collection.

9a

The finale

9b
My own pictures. Creative Commons license: Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported (CC BY-NC-ND 3.0).

2 comments:

  1. Seeing things so wondrous... so happy for you dear! Fashion sweet treats. Inspirational, I bet. And outfit post soon, non?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks nice. I've always liked that big jacket over mini-shirt look. Very wearable.

    Heather

    ReplyDelete